Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Update

I've been commissioned for graphic design for my sister's company Repiet Massage. Hello monies! Also, my parents commissioned me to finish a 4 panel painting for them. More monies. Lots of them. Getting paid for art is GOOD!

Other than that, I've got a flier to design for the Lulubell show. It's all catching up to me and I'm ridiculously behind. Oops...

Symphony of the Procrastinators...

Also, I think I'm going to do a project with sugar skull art. The end product will be one skull for every person I've known that has died. Upwards of 15 skulls... They'll probably end up looking like tribute tattoos, but I'm okay with that. I'd like to specify, I'm not making sugar skulls, just drawing them. Actually making them will be a project for a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment