Monday, December 20, 2010

Happy Holidays Everyone!

I love business cards. They make me so happy. They are the smallest, most circulated piece of advertising that a person can have. The reason I love them is because they are always a challenge. The amount of information on that 2"x3.5" piece of paper ranges from minimal to staggering depending on the card, and it is all, usually, very important. Tetrising all of it into the small rectangle is fun and exciting for me, and, apart from logo building, it is my favorite thing to design.

I'll put some examples here later.

I moved into my new dwelling a couple days ago. Much love and thanks to all who carried heavy things and spent gas and time on me this past Saturday. : )

Now I have internet again! So I'll update off the clock. ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment