Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Plans for Return

Okay, Flagstaff has cemented itself into my list of bus stops, once I get the bus. I'll definitely be sad to leave this time. That's unexpected, and welcome.

The plans for my return to Tucson art-wise are as follows:
- Finish the 4 element panels
- Begin first painting in Love series
- Start sketching characters for the Circus series
- Illustrate that neat comic book manuscript for fun
- Do Kristi's angels
- Buy caps for spraycans

Unartistic Plans:
- Pay off parking ticket
- Trim my material fats for the move
- Temp. Agencies
- Sell car
- Pay off CC debt
- Buy motorcycle? or wait until I find work in CA
- Once I have an address, switch phone # and be local
- Find work in CA and apply before leaving AZ

1 comment:

  1. Hi, this is Konstantin from the Tuesday-night class. Loved your abstract pictures. Which gallery you exhibit in? Here is my blog:
    http://kstainedglass.blogspot.com and here is site: www:stanscarvings.com
    have a nice day. K

    ReplyDelete