Thursday, March 24, 2011

Also, Resolutions Update

My New Years Resolutions can be found here.

I'm in the middle of all my books and pretty close to finishing 2 of them.
The Circus Bacchus brand is taking shape, once I find where my computer hid my fonts, I'll be good to go on that.
No paintings done as of yet.
No elaboration on my stories as of yet.
Still knitting sometimes.
1 rave down, but it doesn't count because it sucked. EDC is looking like a definite.
My insurance pay-off for the car accident came in, so money saved. Chi-ching!
Band is taking care of all my trumpet needs and more.
I'm on the fence about the hip-hop class because of time commitment.
As soon as it gets warm enough, I'll start biking. Probably sometime in April.

In addition to all that, I'll be learning a new circus skill, buying a motorcycle, and trying to get a local gallery show or two before the end of the year. And Detox in April.

No comments:

Post a Comment